Filling stations in Kuwait provide mainly gasoline and diesel to all transport vehicles in Kuwait. KNPC owns 45 petrol stations spread all over Kuwait to serve the whole population. The products are supplied by Subhan and Al-Ahmadi depots. Following the decision to privatize the filling-stations, 43 stations are now owned by Oula Fuel Marketing Co. and another 42 by Alfa Fuel Service Co.
Several developments were introduced since Kuwait’s first station in 1948 (West Al-Ahmadi). To be in line with international standards, current KNPC filling stations have a new look with dominant blue color.
KNPC intends to build new 100 stations at various points in Kuwait to meet the increasing population and expansion.
Products & Services
Diesel and various grades of gasoline (Octane 91, 95 and 98) are supplied at the filling stations to serve all types of vehicles.
Upgraded services can also be obtained; customers can now enjoy car wash, oil service and shopping at the station’s supermarket. Some stations are also equipped with solar panels to get free electricity. The extra produced electricity is supplied to MEW mains.
- Fuel Gas for local Ministry of Electricity & Water )(MEW) for power generation
- Ethane as feed stock to Olefin Plants (Equate-1 and Equate-2), a JV Projects by KPC Subsidiary, PIC (Petrochemical Industries Co.) and DOW Chemicals.
- LPG – Local market and exports
- Petrochemical Naphtha for export
- Gasolines – mainly for the domestic market
- Kero / Jet-A 1 for export and domestic market
- Diesels – various grades for export markets and local market requirements
- Fuel Oils – Local requirements for MEW, bunker needs and exports
- Specialty Products : Sulfur, Petroleum Coke, and Bitumen (mainly for local demands)
Petrol Prices starting from August 2017
|Unleaded Super 95
|Unleaded Premium 91