Filling Stations in Kuwait provide mainly Gasoline and Diesel to all transport vehicles in the Country. KNPC currently owns 45 Petrol Stations spread throughout Kuwait to serve the whole population. The products are supplied by Subhan and Al-Ahmadi depots. Following the decision to privatize the filling Stations, 43 Stations are currently owned by Oula Fuel Marketing Co. and another 42 by Alfa Fuel Service Co.
Several developments were introduced since Kuwait’s first Gas Station in 1948 (West Al-Ahmadi). To be in line with international standards, current KNPC filling Stations have a fresher new look.
KNPC intends to build another 100 new Stations covering various areas of Kuwait to meet the increasing population and expansion taking place..
Products & Services
Diesel and various grades of Gasoline (Octane 91, 95 and 98) are supplied at the filling stations to cater to the various types of vehicles.
Upgraded services of car wash, oil change and shopping at the Station’s Mini market can now be also be attained. Some Stations are now equipped with Solar Panels to benefit from complimentary Electricity. The extra produced electricity is supplied to MEW mains.
- Fuel Gas for local Ministry of Electricity & Water (MEW) for Power generation
- Ethane as feed stock to Olefin Plants (Equate-1 and Equate-2), a JV Projects by KPC Subsidiary, PIC (Petrochemical Industries Co.) and DOW Chemicals.
- LPG – Local market and exports
- Petrochemical Naphtha for export
- Gasolines – mainly for the domestic market
- Kero / Jet-A 1 for export and domestic market
- Diesels – various grades for export markets and local market requirements
- Fuel Oils – Local requirements for MEW, bunker needs and exports
- Specialty Products - Sulfur, Petroleum Coke, and Bitumen (mainly for local demands)
Petrol Prices starting from January 2018
|Unleaded Super 95
|Unleaded Premium 91